Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
GuitarKitty respects and acknowledges the property rights of publishers- both online and offline. GuitarKitty will respond to claims of copyright infringement on the site if you mail the claims to our contact page.
GuitarKitty will take appropriate action at the sole discretion in favor of the copyright owners.
If you believe GuitarKitty has used your copyrighted content without permission, please send the following information to our contact page:
- Copyrighted work description, and violation claim
- The URL where the work is being used
- Your contact details
- A good-faith statement on your behalf that you are certain that GuitarKitty is not legally allowed to use the work
- Proof of your copyright ownership, under penalty of perjury
- Your electronic/digital signature
Please note that GuitarKitty may request additional information before taking any action about the infringing material. If GuitarKitty finds infringing material being inappropriately used, GuitarKitty will remove the materials immediately and notify the copyright owner.